Thursday, May 27, 2010

God uses me ... a scary thought!

As I was driving to work this morning a thought came to my mind ...
"God uses me as a reflector of His image to the world around ... despite my failures, or should I say in spite of my many failures!"
This thought should motivate me to "act" more like a Christian ... to act as though I am being watched every moment of every day!

How am I shining His light?

1. In my work place:
  • Am I a faithful employee?
  • Do I work my hardest?
  • Do I honor my employer? - this means no gossip!
  • Do I honor my fellow employees? - once again, no gossip!
  • Am I sharing my faith to my employer/fellow employees?
2. At Home:
  • Am I honoring my parents?
  • Do I respect those I live with?
  • Am I "pulling" my fair share around the house?
These are just some thoughts that have been running through my head and I figured that I had better write them down before I forget.
I encourage you to, be a LIGHT to the world around you! Live your talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment