Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Set an Example …

Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech,
conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those
who believe.   1 Timothy 4:12 (NASB)

Just on Sunday I was challenged with living a pure life.  Our preacher, one of our missionaries home on furlough, preached on “Purity the Door to Intimacy” – I was challenged to say the least.  And now here, I was sent an email verse.  Just the verse I needed!!!  I am called, by the God who loves me, to set an example to all who believe (and those who do not believe) be they older or younger, in my speech, the way I conduct myself, my love for others, my faith in God, and my purity.  Wow!! Talk about a high calling …

Father, help me to be true in these areas of life! Yours, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment