Saturday, February 26, 2011

Photography …


I enjoy Photography.
I need to learn how to “think outside of the box”.
Now, let me put these two sentences together.   I enjoy Photography but find myself getting bored with the possibilities I see around my place.  I need to “think outside the box”, I’m sure that there are tons of great shots to be made – but where are they??
AAAAUUUUGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! Frustration!
I look at other people’s pictures and find myself wishing/longing to be “good” like them.   But I’m sure they sometimes feel bored with their surroundings. 
I end this short post like this:  I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's the intense enjoyment of your new digital camera that's prompting you to push your
    photography skills!

    I often feel the same way, and I find it helpful to take one of those "better" photographers and try to imitate them for a while. Look for colors like someone else does, or look at things up close like another photographer I admire.
    -Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete